VG Jazz Soprano Saxophone
HOT SAVINGS: UP TO 80% OFF!
Until September 24, 2023.
NI Kontakt Sound Library, WAV, NKI
- Five of the most common types of saxophone style sounds: Subtone, Warm, Soul, Bright, and Lead
- Set up to work with breath controllers (TEControl, MRT Audio, Yamaha BC3), wind controllers (Robkoo R1, AKAI EWI4000s / EWI5000, Yamaha WX5 / WX7, Aerophone AE-10, AE-20, Pro AE-30) and MIDI keyboard controllers
- WAV files can be used directly in your DAW, or any other sampler plugin for further editing
- More than 380 unique samples
- VG Jazz Soprano Saxophone requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or later (Kontakt Player is not supported)
- Recorded sample quality: 24 bit / 44.1 kHz
- Custom designed, unique GUI
- Aftertouch, Mod Wheel, and Keyswitches are the key features to morph and perform sounds while playing
- Expressive Effects: Vibrato, Growl, Subtone, Attack, Wah
- Articulations: Falls, Squeezes, Soft attack, Accented attack, Bend
- Reverb, delay and stereo control to fit the saxophone in every mix
- Best Balance of Natural Velocity Resolution and Data Size
- Library Size: 316 MB
- Up to 4 velocity layers per key
- VG Jazz Soprano Saxophone Quick Start Guide
All samples were played and recorded by Ivan Borodzhiev, Petr Momchev and Andrea Sanchez.