HOT SAVINGS: UP TO 80% OFF!
Until July 4, 2022.
NI Kontakt Sound Library for Roland Aerophone AE-10 Digital Wind Instrument
AeroSound Saxophones is a NI Kontakt sound library developed specifically for
Roland Aerophone АЕ-10 Digital Wind lnstrument players.
The base of this sound library consists of four instruments: Soprano, Alto, Tenor
and Baritone Saxopone.
As an additional means of expression, it is possble to add to each of them several
effects (such as Wah-Wah, Sub-tone, Growl) and more instruments forming
an ensemble: Flute and Harmon muted Trumpet. AII mentioned effects and
instruments саn bе added, combined and managed without interruption in а
live performance by a Thumb controller (located under the right thumb)
- Set up to work with Roland Aerophone AE-10 Digital Wind Instrument
- More than 390 unique samples
- AeroSound Saxophones requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or later. (Kontakt Player not supported)
- Recorded sample quality: 24 bit / 44.1 kHz
- Custom designed, unique GUI
- Reverb, delay, stereo control to fit the instrument in every mix
- Effects: Growl, Sub-tone, Wah-Wah
- Flute and Harmon muted Trumpet sound samples
for creating ensemble
- Best Balance of Natural Velocity Resolution and Data Size
- Library Size: 584 MB
- AeroSound Saxophones Start Guide