VG Tenor Saxophone PLUS
HOT SAVINGS: UP TO 80% OFF!
Until October 21, 2021.
NI Kontakt Sound Library, WAV, NKI
- Set up to work with breath controllers (TEControl, MRT Audio, Yamaha BC3), wind controllers (AKAI EWI, Roland Aerophone) and MIDI keyboard controllers
- WAV files can be used directly in your DAW, or any other sampler plugin
for further editing
- More than 810 unique samples
- VG Tenor Saxophone Plus library requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or later (Kontakt Player is not supported)
- Recorded sample quality: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Custom designed, unique GUI
- Reverb, delay and stereo control to fit the instrument in every mix
- Effects: Expression, Sub-tone, Flutter Tongue, Wah-Wah
- Articulations: Falls, Rips, Trills, Squeezes, Rises, Vibrato, Sustain, Sforzando and Swells
- Best Balance of Natural Velocity Resolution and Data Size
- Up to 4 velocity layers per key
- Library Size: 461 MB
Saxophone played by Mikhail Savin.